Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Thirty Minutes of Zen

This afternoon, through a serendipitous series of events, I found myself at home, alone, with my current knitting project and a Cinnamon Dolce Latte. At home. Alone. For thirty minutes.

I looked down at the coffee table and saw the juxtaposition of these two luxuries in my life and couldn't help but try to capture it, just in case I don't get another half-hour like this one for a while. I missed my boys, but this little pause was welcome. Probably because it was completely unexpected.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nothing like seizing the day!!

And I bet you deserved it too...

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. God. I don't even know what to say.

Liz ~ A Natural Nester said...

Ah. The joy of silence, yummy caffine and a creative project. A brief moment of sanity.