Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Twas the Night Before...Wednesday?

Inspired (once again), I did something last night that I tell myself I'm going to do at least once a day, and never wind up doing. I set out simple activities for Big B and little b at the breakfast table, to be discovered the following morning.
And what do you know, it worked. After their breakfast they had both were engaged in a constructive activity while I got dressed, drank coffee, and organized the day. I dusted off my favorite book of everyday ideas and feel motivated with simple wonders for each morning this week.

1 comment:

SwedeLife said...

Awesome. I just used a similar set up a variety of activities technique t pbuy a morning cooking postpartum food undisturbed and it totally owrked. I will have to check out the book you mention!